Fortnite has continued their celebration of the Naruto universe crossover by presenting a new challenge to players: The Nindo Challenges. In this event, players can register their accounts on the website to complete challenges and earn special rewards.
How to Register
Players must register on the Epic Games website to sign up for the challenger, otherwise they won't receive the rewards. To do this, follow the instructions below.
- Go to the official Epic Games event registration page: Nindo Challenges Event Registration
- Select Log In. Then click it again when the pop-up shows up.
- Select the Log In option you use on the pop-up. Most players will use the Epic Games account option, but if you can use whichever you prefer.
- If required, enter your authentication key.
Once you are logged in, you are automatically registered for the event and will start earning rewards if you complete the tasks.
How it Works
Every day, a new challenge will be revealed on the website for players to complete for that day's reward. For example, the first day requires you to get one point in that day's task, which is to eliminate players. So, if you eliminate one player, you get one point, and get the reward. The challenges are not revealed until the days they unlock, but the rewards are all visible now.
- Day One | Nov 16: Get at least one point to earn the Happy Naruto Emoticon
- Day Two | Nov 16: Get at least one point to earn the Sad Sakura Emoticon
- Day Three | Nov 16: Get at least one point to earn the Angry Sasuke Emoticon
- Day Four | Nov 16: Get at least one point to earn the Shocked Kakashi Emoticon
- Day Five | Nov 16: Get at least two points to earn all previous rewards
- Any Day: Unlock the Points Milestone of the Day to receive the Kurama Glider and Shinobi Teamwork Loading Screen.
That's all there is to know about the Nindo Challenges!
Don't forget to check out our Fortnite Homepage to see the latest news, guides, and content for all things Fortnite!